Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 120

Thread: Should Mega keep his avatar?

  1. #101
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    I like this Spike guy more and more as he posts!

  2. #102
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I know alot of blacks say we deserve this and that but thats not true. We deserve what we earn is what I think.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    LOL--this reminds me of a Chris Rock standup routine--he had this one schpiel where he was talking about where some black men he knows try to take credit for stuff they're supposed to do and feel they deserve something in return. Like a guy saying, "I take care of my kids!"...You're supposed to take care of your kids man!!! What do you want? A cookie? A medal? Or if they say, "Man I ain't ever been to jail!"...You ain't supposed to go to jail man!!! You're supposed to stay out of trouble! We ain't gonna reward you for staying out of jail... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Chris sure knows how to talk it! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #103
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm sorry. I thought I saw where you was gay.

    [/ QUOTE ] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    mega's the Ted Kennedy of this board!! He is a ladies man, who will drive them off a bridge if they give him trouble!
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #104
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Stripes---Ted Kennedy? mega? the? .....[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    He's more like this similarly accented politician:

    MayorJoeQuimby
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #105
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    hehehe [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    lol good stuff [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    No Regrets

  7. #107
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    "And also, if you'll read the majority of people on here don't care one way or the other, and there's more that say keep the avatars as is than not. There's a MINORITY that is expressing displeasure. There's an easy way to appease the minority--have them toggle the avatars off altogether. Why punish the majority for something the miniority wants?"

    Do you agree with that same principle in relation to Congress?

  8. #108
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    You know, as I typed that, I knew you'd probably have something to say pertaining to politics...[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    That doesn't apply everywhere BGJ...remember, there are VERY few absolutes in life.

    If that were the case then Bushie didn't deserve his first term...the majority of people in this country that voted back in 2000 wanted Gore to be president, but the minority got their way. It happens.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #109
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Ha Ha good answer

    Sorry to be overly analytical in response to your post but I couldn't resist.

  10. #110
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    [ QUOTE ]
    And also, if you'll read the majority of people on here don't care one way or the other, and there's more that say keep the avatars as is than not. There's a MINORITY that is expressing displeasure. There's an easy way to appease the minority--have them toggle the avatars off altogether. Why punish the majority for something the miniority wants

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Matter of fact, according to the little poll on here, the majority feel that the avatar is inappropriate . I think the vote is currently 100 something to 40 something in favor of it being inappropriate. Pretty overwhelming numbers if you ask me. Im neutral on it myself, I can see how it offends some people, and I can see it being pretty [censored] cool to some other people, I couldn't care less about it myself.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •